Join Our Team
We're always looking for people who want to come do their best work as part of our innovative, exciting organization. We update our positions regularly, so check back often if you don't see what you are looking for. Whether you are an administrative aficionado, a clinical guru or thrive in account or project management we'll have positions across several roles as we grow.
All of our staff meet standards of empathy, communication and culture to make sure we’re a good fit for each other. We are in partnership with our staff to maximize their strengths so they can do their best work. Our staff like what they do and they do it well. Challenges come in opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge and skills in areas they are interested in and are passionate about. If you haven’t quite reached your potential and need additional education, training or mentoring to get there, we want to be part of that. We apply our Mission to our team members as much as to our customers and participants.
The back of house functions are essential to a smooth operation. We are looking for experienced administrative and back of house staff who can manage the daily operations to ensure a positive experience with good outcomes for our staff, our customers and our participants.
Some remote work may be possible or needed, in which cases, travel may be necessary. We provide the infrastructure to work effectively, whether you’re at Home Office, working from your home office or on the road.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience supporting multiple staff members
- Billing or coding certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Behavioral health, substance abuse, telehealth billing experience preferred
It’s been said that if you don’t have sales then you don’t have a business, you have a hobby. Our business development team uses strategy, market insights and creative problem solving approaches to better meet the needs of the customers and participants Synchronous Health serves. Our business development team is an essential bridge between the market and our internal staff. Great business development teams are personally connected to the products and services they sell. We want the best representatives in the market introducing Synchronous Health to prospective customers and helping them solve their problems.
- Minimum 10 years corporate or enterprise sales experience
- Health care experience preferred
For many, it’s more important that problems are handled well than it is that no problems arise. We truly care about our customers and participants and we want them to feel that in every interaction they have with us. You know the difference between a customer service staff member who loves their company and cares about their customers and one who doesn’t. We want to develop great relationships with our customers and participants. It’s a two-way relationship where both Synchronous Health and the customer or participant have a positive experience in the interaction. Synchronous Health learns something important about our platform or services. We love this! It gives us opportunities to improve and grow. The customer or participant gets to feel valued and cared for.
help desk specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years technology support experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5 years implementation or project management experience
clinical network manager
- Successful completion of the Synchronous Health Coach Training Program
- 2 years minimum of national healthcare recruiting experience
At Synchronous Health we question everything, therefore we test everything. Our clinical practices engage in several different kinds of research including action, qualitative, quantitative research, measurement based practice, and more. We test our communication effectiveness, our social impact, combinations of integrations, both with technology and with human services. All we know is that there is so much more to learn. We have a wholly-owned subsidiary dedicated to asking every question we can think of and testing different ways to solve old problems and new. Our goals include increasing efficiency, but not at the cost of efficacy. We want to bring the best value to our customers, so we need to know what has the most impact on their bottom line and the wellbeing of their population. When it comes to heath and wellbeing, we think a lot, we know a little. We want to contribute to what is known about overall health and better quantify the role mental and behavioral health play.
- Master’s degree in computer science, applied math, statistics or related
- 3 years experience with modeling and analysis
- Ph.D. in public health, health science, behavioral/social sciences or related field is preferred
- 5 years minimum leading research in health-related field resulting in publication
Our Specialists range in education, credentials, and experience. Some are high school graduates who have a knack for helping people. We provide the necessary training to be an effective Coach. Others are licensed mental health providers, specializing in diagnosing and treating complex mental and behavioral health conditions. Our Participants have the benefit of receiving the level of care needed for the goals they want to achieve and conditions they want to address.
All of our Specialists work remotely. We provide the training and technology to work efficiently, bringing the most impact to our Participants and the best value to our customers. All of our Specialists meet Synchronous Health standards of Empathy and are matched with Participants based on Personality and Expertise. Ongoing professional development is available for Specialists who want to move into different roles within Synchronous Health, including clinical training and specialty or management roles.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Successful Completion of the Synchronous Health Training Program
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Health Promotion, Health Education, Nursing, Athletic Training, Nutrition, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology or Related Field
- Certification from an Accredited Coaching Program Preferred
- Specialty Certification(s)s from Accredited Program(s)s Preferred
- Master's Degree or Higher in Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Social Work
- Able to Work Under an Approved Supervisor
- Independently Licensed to Diagnose and Treat Mental Health Conditions